Sunday, March 7, 2010

What's Up?

Well I know it has been a little bit since my last blog, but I have been a bit busy. I was going to be moving to New Jersey but that has fallen through, so I am now currently working back at the old motorcycle shop that I had been working at when we first moved to SC. I am now the Internet/eCommerce Manager and am working on the shop's new website. It should be up and running in about five to six weeks. I will let everybody know when I get it up and running. In the mean time check out our eBay store at http://stores.ebay.com/Attack-Powersports.

I know that I said that I would get pics from my last outing to the Gap but I am not on the PC that has them. I will blog them in a few. The family is doing well and we are having fun.

Until next time be safe and always look at the glass as half full.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I enjoyed your post - as always! I'm really looking forward to seeing the new website for the shop. Love to all!