Sunday, March 14, 2010

Just A Blog

Hello to all my blog peeps! Spring has sprung, sort of here in SC! It is finally sunny and warmer. I hope my friends in the Northeast are doing OK with all the rain that they have had recently. I hope that Spring comes soon for you guys.

I have a trip planned for the end of March to...you guessed it...Deals Gap! We are going to go to Asheville this time, too. The Mother-in-law is coming down and we are heading to the Mountains. We will see if she can handle a trip through The Gap. I can't wait!

I have to plug my shop's EBay store again. Check it out! I have a link to the site on the right hand side of my blog. Please visit and come back often. The new site should be ready in the beginning of April. I will keep you all posted.

Have a great day and always try to find the good in things!

No comments: