Thursday, May 15, 2008

So Long and Thanks for the Memories

First time at the Dragon.

Monday was a pretty good day and a bummer kind of day all at the same time. How can this be, you might ask? Well I finally sold my Meanstreak. I was glad to be able to pay some things, but sad to see her go. I have had that bike since 2003 and put many good miles on it. I can only hope that the new owner takes care of it as well as I did. I have another ride now and it has been really fun, so I felt it was time to let the "Streak" go. So, farewell old friend and may your new owner be as good to you as I was. Thanks for the good times.

"Smoove"


John ridin' with me.


Tank You!

2 comments:

IDE-771 Publications Blog said...

That made me sad. So "Tanks" for bumming out my Friday. (Did you mean to say Tank You?) Or is that a typo?

dragonslayer318in11 said...

I meant to say "Tank you".