Friday, August 1, 2008

Another Great Ride with John!


John. A great companion!

Last weekend, John and I went on another ride with the Southern Cruisers of SC. We had a blast! We first met up with two friends, Ross and Roseanne, that I have met through the shop I work at, then headed to Lake City to meet with the rest of the group. The day started off over cast and was threatening rain, but wound up being a good riding day! It only rained for a little bit and then it was sunny and hot!


Ross and Roseanne

Gearing up for the wet ride.

After a quick stop for some of us to gear up, we were on our way to Red's Icehouse. Once there we had a great time and John really enjoyed the waterfront!

The group at Red's

If I only had a million $ layin' around!

John at the waterfront.


Some kayakers.


John haming it up at Red's!

After eating a good lunch we headed home. We took some really pretty roads and had a great ride. The only mishap was a mirror falling out of one of the bikes and hitting me in the toe! No harm no fowl though! I'm OK. John and I logged about 275 miles that day and we enjoyed every minute of it! I can't wait till the next ride!

The missing mirror!

Me with my Ninja! Photo by John.

The two adventurers, home after a long journey!

p.s. I finally got to use my new Cannon EOS Rebel XTi on this trip!

2 comments:

Previously Junebug B said...

The photos look great, can't wait to see this camera in action in Cape May. This will be a well photographed vacation, I'm sure! See you next week!

Bill said...

Is that a carolina hurricanes shirt on the boy? Oh the indignities! :) Nice pics.