Monday, October 4, 2010

Settling In

Well, things have been really hectic lately. Moving to a new area, and doing plenty of rearranging has taken up a lot of my time. I am finally starting to settle in and am finding a lot of cool things to do. The family and I went to Highland Orchards and picked some apples and got our pumpkins for the Halloween season. Nothing like fresh apples! We are enjoying being so close to the family and went over and watched the Redskins beat the Eagles over the weekend. GO 'SKINS!

We are still trying to find a buyer for the house in SC, so if you know anybody looking for a residence down there send them that way. We have started looking at some places up here in the Northeast. It is kind of exciting! I feel like things are starting to fall into place. All I need now is some gainful employment. Stay tuned. I hope to be able to blog a little more frequently.

No comments: