Saturday, September 19, 2009

Deals Gap, Again!


I love the mountains. They are beautiful and the roads are awesome. I know that if you read this blog on a regular basis you already knew that. I went back to Deals Gap this week for a few days. I had to go to traffic court in Tennessee, and what a trip that was! The stuff people were wearing to court was amazing! The best one was a guy wearing some ratty old pair of shorts and a wife beater t-shirt! I couldn't believe it! These people must have thought that I was a lawyer the way I was dressed! A nice pair of khakis and button down shirt. Anyway after taking care of my traffic ticket I decided to stay and hang out for a little bit at the gap.


I met up with a friend I met while working in Waynesville, and he let me borrow one of his bikes. We rode for a little while then I drove the car through the gap and hung out with Killboy for a while. I'm glad I did because an insane group of classic cars rolled through and it was a blast to see. This has inspired me to get the "Moro" running again by this time next year so that I might be a part of this annual event. I think they call it "The Run Through the Hills". Anyway I have blabbed long enough. I had a blast and hung out with some cool folks.






The plate says "JUICY67"




This was AWESOME! 1971 'cuda with a 2008 6.1L Hemi!




This brought back some great memories of my 280z! This is a 1976.

I want to get another one someday.

No comments: