Friday, November 7, 2008

A Lot to Update!!!!

Barack O'Lantern!!



John and Liam enjoying their camping trip!


Hello everyone! I'm going to try to be more timely in my blogs, but life has been pretty hectic! First I've been busy at work and then I went camping with the kids and Mo. Next I drove up to Jersey and got to see my sister and Dad, for a short time. I also participated in the annual Toy Run in Philly on Nov 2!! This is always a blast!

The best thing I got to do recently was vote for Barack Obama on Nov 4th! I'm so excited about what the future is going to hold for this country!!



John and the BB gun.

I will post some pics over the next few posts as I get time. For this post I have some from Halloween and the camping trip.



Buzz Lightyear!!!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dan, I like the Barack O'Lantern, did you carve it?

John and the BB gun...I could tell you some stories from your Dad's and my childhood about BB guns...smile.

Love ya...Marianne